Campus Voice: What do you think about President Trump’s anti-abortion executive order and possible defunding of Planned Parenthood? Click to enlarge.
The Commons Cafeteria Menu, 1/23 – 1/31
- Wednesday: Beef Bourguignon with Buttered Noodles, Pan Fried Pork Cutlet with Lemon-Caper Browned Butter, Grilled Polenta with Arugula Pesto, Goat Cheese and Hazelnuts*. Soups: Creamy Chicken and Mushroom, and Tomato Garlic and Herb*
- Thursday: French Dip Sandwich, Baked Stuffed Snapper, Butternut Squash Curry with Brown Rice*. Soups: Lentil Bacon*, and Dilled Potato Chowder.
- Monday: Saffron and Tomato Poached Cod with Fennel*, Turkey Meatloaf with Hazelnut Cream Sauce, Tempeh and Black Bean Enchiladas*. Soups: Egg Flower*, and Split Pea*
- Tuesday: Chicken Pot Pie, Pan Seared Pork Chop with Pesto and Roasted Cherry Tomatoes*, Sweet Potato Hash with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise*. Soup: Chicken and Wild Rice*, and Loaded Potato Chowder.
- Jan. 25 Culture Tables ELCI (English Language & Culture Institute)
- Jan. 26 The Next Reading Series: MFA Alumni Return SNUGbar, 7:30 to 9 p.m.
- Jan. 27 Engaging Communities to Address Latino Disparities Hallie Ford Center room 115, OSU, noon to 1 p.m. Dam Dance: Step Up For Health MU Ballroom, 6 to 10 p.m., tickets are $5
- Jan. 29 DIY punk scene features a documentary screening of “Floradora” Interzone, 7:40 to 7:55 p.m. for “City Limits,” and 8:00 to 9:15 p.m. for “Floradora,” $3-5 donation
- Feb. 1 Resource Fair LBCC Commons, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Culture Tables DAC, F 2220
- Feb. 3 Mercy House International 5th annual fashion show Grace Point Church of the Nazarene in Albany, 5 p.m., tickets are $30.
- Feb. 4 What is Noise? Corvallis area Noise musicians and Eugene guests share experimental music, 7:30 p.m., tickets are $5