The Bulletin Board (11/30/16)
- LBCC Women’s Basketball Game vs. George Fox, 5:00 p.m. at the LBCC Center Gym
- Fall Choral Concert: “Wrapped in Wonder,” 7:30 to 9 p.m. at the Russell Tripp Performance Center, Albany Campus. Tickets $7 for staff and students, $10 for general admission.
- Join the LBCC Young Democrats for political discussion and free pizza Noon in the DAC: Tell us your thoughts, worries, hopes, etc. in a respectful, safe, thoughtful setting.
- Pastega Holiday Light Display, 5:00 to 10:00 p.m. at the Benton County Fairgrounds, 110 S.W. 53rd St., Corvallis (11/24-1/2)
- 2016 Winter’s Eve Corvallis, 5:00 to 9:30 p.m. at Madison Avenue, between 2nd & 3rd, Corvallis
- Coffee with a Cop, 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Cellar Cat in downtown Albany.
- Santa’s Elves Bazaar, 10: a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Auditorium Board Room & Auditorium Hall, Benton County Fairgrounds, 110 SW 53rd St., Corvallis
- Downtown Twice Around Christmas Parade & Community Tree Lighting, 5:00 p.m. in historic downtown Albany
- Heritage Mall “Pet Photos with Santa,” 6:00 p.m. Heritage Mall, 1895 14th Ave. S.E., Albany
- LBCC’s 50th Anniversary, 11:00 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the college Commons cafeteria, 6500 Pacific Blvd. S.W., Albany
- Men’s Basketball Game vs. Pacific University, 7:00 p.m. at the LBCC Activities Center
- Corvallis Multicultural Literacy Center Winter Bazaar, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the Corvallis Multicultural Literacy Center, 128 S.W. 9th St., Corvallis
- Legacy Ballet & LBCC Presents “The Nutcracker,” 7:00 p.m. at LBCC, 6500 Pacific Blvd. S.W., Albany
- Breakfast with Santa at Novak’s, 9:00 a.m. at Novak’s Hungarian Restaurant, 208 S.W. 2nd Ave., Albany
The Commons Cafeteria Menu, 11/30-12/7
- Wednesday, 11/30: Chef’s Choice (This day is a black box cook test as part of their final. The menu will remain secret, but will be emailed out to campus before we open for service.)
- Thursday 12/1: Shredded Beef Enchiladas*, Beef Brined Chicken with Pan Gravy, Tempura Vegetables with Steamed Rice. Soups: Shrimp and Corn Chowder, and African Sweet Potato*.
- December 5-7: The Commons will be open for regular hours (10:30 to 1:30) and lunch service, but will be closed December 8 and 9 for cleaning.