The Commons Cafeteria Menu 2/15-2/21
- Wednesday: Beef Stroganoff over Buttered Noodles, Pan Fried Pork Cutlet with Apples Bacon and Celery, Stuffed Portabello*. Soups: Mulligatawny, and Potato Cheddar*
- Thursday: Braised Lamb, Hazelnut Crusted Salmon with Frangelico Beurre Blanc*, Macaroni and Cheese. Soups: Italian Sausage, and Vegetarian Lentil*.
- Monday: Holiday
- Tuesday: Poached Salmon with Saffron Hollandaise* over Couscous, Meatloaf with Mushroom-Shallot Cream Sauce, Layered Ratatouille. Soups: Egg Flower*, and Split Pea*.
The Commons Cafeteria is open Monday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Items marked with an asterisk are gluten free.
- Culture Tables, DAC at noon
- Women’s basketball game (HOME), 5:30 p.m. Albany LBCC campus
- Men’s basketball game (HOME), 7:30 p.m. Albany LBCC campus
- CTE Signing Day
- Dave Turin from the TV show Gold Rush will be in the in the Forum on LBCC’s main campus from 2 to 3 p.m.
- Arun Gandhi speaks at Lane Community College, “Gandhi and Nonviolence: Relevance for the 21st Century” at the LCC Main Campus Center from 7 to 8:30 p.m.
- 2017 Corvallis Polar Plunge, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Crystal Lake Sports Fields, Fischer Ln, Corvallis, 97333
- Willamette Sportsman Show, 9 a.m. Linn County Fairgrounds, 3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, 97322
- Willamette Valley Symphony, 4 p.m. Ashbrook Independent School, 4045 SW Research Way, Corvallis, 97333
- College Closed
- Culture Tables, ELCI (English Language & Culture Institute)